Monday, March 10, 2014

Svetlana From Russia Wants to Date Me

Hey my new mate :) 
This is Svetlana. 
I think that my email is a big surprise. 
I have never ever tried online meetings. Hope you are finely surprised. 
My friends suggested me on adopting internet to find people. 
I filled in an online form and submitted it. 
For lots of time I got no reply, so I forgot about the form. 
But today I found a writing and a couple of email addresses. 
I have been told that your details matches mine. 
I considered it a bit and then decided to write you. 
I am friendly and interesting female. 
But in real life I cannot really find a partner, so maybe I will be luckier
on web. 
I hope our friendship can grow into real rapport. So, again my name is
Svetlana. I am 33 y.o. and I live in Russia in a beautiful city close to
Moscow. 
I was born on 31 March 1980. I am single and have no children. 
I will tell you more about myself in further letters. I hope you will get
interested in me and respond me back. 
I send you my photo so you know who you talk to.
Hope to see your reply. My mail is:
Regards,
Svetlana


Warning from Internet eMail Love Scams From Russia
Did you get an email from a beautiful, young Russian woman looking for a good man?

Did you answer her emails with a few short comments and she quickly fell in love with you?

Did she start to talk about her troubles and hint some money would make things better for her so she could perhaps come visit you?

If so, it is probably a scam where the person sending the email may not even be a woman, certainly not the beautiful one in the emails who could get a rich Russian oil baron with her looks. Most probably the only goal is to extract money from you.

Excerpts from letters:
  • But have bad news it I had problem at the airport....
  • They have told, that this safety operates your country and to pass customs house it are necessary to have 600$.
  • But I need 600$, that I pass in customs house. I will return this money for you at airport!
  • Please understand me and send 600$ through branch Western Union.
  • Now I on-line also look forward to hearing from you.
  • I love you!!!
Don't be fooled.

No comments: